Treatment for infection in female private part is numerous out there, but a few really works and offer a lasting solution. One such effective solution is BoricBlast.
In this post, I will share with you some medications that will fix your vaginal infection within 24 hours, and some other natural products you can use or you may have in your kitchen.
Firstly, when we talk about the Female Private Part, we are referring to the vagina.
Before I introduce a few treatments for infection in female private part, it is important to understand that different types of infections do attack the vagina.
MUST READ: Smelly Vaginal Discharge Treatment That Works Faster
Table of Contents
Common Types of Vaginal Infection
There are several types of vaginal infection, but the most common ones are:
- Yeast infection or candidiasis
- Trichomoniasis Infection
- Bacteria Vaginosis Infection
Vaginal Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Biologically, Yeast lives in every female’s vagina. It becomes an infection when it outgrows or overgrows in the female private part or vagina. The fungus candida albicans is the main factor responsible for vaginal yeast infection in women.
Trichomoniasis infection is a well-known sexually transmitted infection(STI) caused by bacteria. It is an infection caused by having unprotected intercourse with the opposite sex. It could lead to other worst sexually transmitted infections when thorough attention is not paid to it because the symptoms are not easily noticed.
Bacterial Vaginosis infection is an inflammation of the vagina caused by the overgrowth of bacteria found biologically in the vagina. It is affected mainly by women of childbearing age, but it can also affect women of any age.
What are the Causes of Vagina Infection?
Different types of vaginal infections are caused by various factors. Below are the causes and symptoms of different vaginal infections.
Causes Of Vaginal Yeast Infection:
A few factors can cause vaginal Yeast Infection in the average woman. Below are some of the causes:
- It can be caused by Hormonal imbalance during a female monthly flow
- It could be caused by Stress
- Pregnancy could also be the cause of yeast infection
- Prolonged use of tampons and pants
- High-scented soap could also be the cause.
- Weak immune system
- Douching could also be a cause
Common Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infection:
There are several symptoms of Yeast Infection, and they include the following:
- Burning sensation around the vagina
- Swollen around the vaginal or vulva
- Redness of the vagina
- Smelly watery vagina discharge
- Rashes around the vagina
- Vaginal odour
Causes of Trichomoniasis Infection
- Having sex with someone that has been infected.
- When having an anal sex
- When having oral sex can also be the cause
- Having several sex parties
Symptoms of Trichomoniasis Infection
- Bleeding after intercourse
- Itching after urinating
- Burning sensation after urinating
- Redness and soreness around the vagina
- The urge to urinate constantly.
- Painful mating (sex)
Causes of Bacterial Vaginosis Infection
- Excessive douching
- Unprotected sex
- Having numerous sex partners
- Lack of lactobacilli
Symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis
In some issues, there are no symptoms, but in other cases, there might be the following:
- Thin grey-green vagina discharge
- Vaginal scorching and itching
- Vaginal smells like fish
How To Prevent Vaginal Infection
Prevention of any vaginal infection may include the following:
- Don’t wear panties that are too tight
- Avoid wearing tampons for too long when on period
- Avoid douching your vagina
- Use mild soap and water to wash your vulva
- Avoid using vagina lubricants
- Avoid wearing pants for days before washing them
- Keep your restroom clean as possible
- Limit the number of sex partners
- Always keep the genitals area dry and clean after using the toilet and showering.
- Always have your bath after sex
- Avoid using vaginal spray
- Eat foods rich in probiotic
- Avoid unprotected sex
Treatment For Infection In Female Private Part
Can vagina infection be treated?
Yes, some vaginal infections can be cured easily by using the right over-the-counter medication. Not all infections require extreme medical attention.
Treatment for vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal Yeast infection treatment depends on how severe and frequent it is.
For moderate yeast infection symptoms, your doctor may recommend taking antifungal medication for seven days, which can be available as tablets, creams, or ointment. Some medicines can be bought over the counter, and some must be on prescription.
Your doctor might also prescribe a one-time oral dose if the symptoms aren’t severe. If the symptoms are severe, the doctor might recommend two doses for three days.
For severe or frequent yeast infections, your doctor might recommend an antifungal medication that could be taken for up to two weeks daily.
The physician might also prescribe a vaginal suppository that can be inserted into the vagina such as BoricBlast from femmelab
Treatment for bacterial vaginosis infection
Sometimes not all bacteria infections need to be treated because some go away alone.
But when the reverse is the case, your doctor would recommend antibiotics depending on how severe the infection is. It could be a prescription based on medication, gel or cream.
People with bacterial vaginosis infections that are not severe can try these home remedies; Cottage cheese, yoghurt, fermented food, and safe hygiene practices.
Treatment for Trichomoniasis Infection
A doctor’s prescription could cure this infection, and both partners must undergo the treatment simultaneously for better results. It can be treated using antibiotics which are expected to be taken for five to seven days for both parties involved. Both partners should abstain totally from sex when taking this medication until the prescribed dosage is completed. Antibiotics can kill the disease immediately, but they could also come back even after treatment.
Best Medicine For Infection In Female Private Part
When all other medicines fail, try Boric Blast from femmelab. It works from the first night of usage.
Here is what a customer has to say about it:
It is natural, safe, and very effective. It is the best medicine to eliminate the infection within 24 hours.
Boric Blast is an effective treatment for infection in female private parts. It is the best medicine to treat or moderate vagina infections. It contains boric acid–a naturally occurring compound and has been used for its antimicrobial and antifungal properties for decades.
Boric blast acid ensures the end of every stubborn and reoccurring vagina infection within a short period.
Benefits of Boric Blast Vagina Medicine
The followings are the benefits of Boric Blast medicine:
- It stops itching immediately at the first dose
- It ends fishy and foul vagina odour
- It helps a woman gain her confidence back
- It kills and ends chronic and reoccurring vagina infection
- It stops extraordinary vagina discharge
- It restores hormonal imbalance
- It helps fix vagina dryness
- It promotes a healthy vagina ph
To end any form of stubborn, severe and chronic vagina infection, BoricBlast from femmelab is the best medicine. Try BoricBlast today!!!
Other Vaginal Infection Treatments To Try
There are numerous prescription treatments for vagina or private part infections, including the following:
- Antifungal cream or gel
- Canesten 1% krem
Natural Home Remedies for Vaginal Infection
Despite every effective prescription for vagina infections, most people still prefer to cure their ailment with natural home remedies.
Natural remedies for yeast infections include:
- Tea tree
- Garlic, ginger, and turmeric juice
- Infection herbs
- Hot water sit bath with Dettol and salt
- Coconut oil
- Oregano oil
Treatment for infection in female private part is one thing a lot of women do search for because no one likes the embracement that comes with its indication such as odour. We would like you to share with us what has worked for you and how you did use it.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.