Treatment for toilet infection in female comes in various forms – injection, capsules, syrups, teas and suppositories for insertion.
One of the best and most effective treatments for toilet infection in female is BoricBlast from Femmelab.
But before I delve into other treatments for toilet infection in females, here is what you need to know first:
There is nothing like toilet infection. People refer to it as toilet infection or disease because they believe it appears after using dirty toilets.
What they refer to as toilet infection is often bacterial vaginosis or vaginal yeast infection.
All types of vaginal infections come with uncontrollable discomforts such as itching, excess discharge, painful urination, foul-smelling discharge and fishy vaginal odour.
So let’s look at different drugs for vaginal infection.
Also Read This:
NAMES OF DRUGS OR MEDICINE TO CURE TOILET INFECTIONS IN FEMALE
With strong antibiotics and careful measures, toilet infection will be cured quickly, depending on how severe or complicated the infection is. Below are the most common medicines or drugs used to cure toilet infections in females:
- Levofloxacin (levaquin)
- Nitrofurantoin (macrodantin)
- Fosfomycin (monurol)
- Trimethoprim (Bactrim Septra)
- Ceftriaxone (Rocephin)
- Ciprofloxacin (ciprotab)
- Cephalexin (Keflex)
- Augmentin /Amoxicillin
- Miconazole (monistat)
- Tioconazole (vagistat)
- Clotrimazole (gyne lotrimin)
- Faforlife spidex 19
- Dequalinium (dequadin)
- Antifungal cream or gel (Canesten/krem)
- Dienestrol ( vagina cream)
- Faropenem (farobact)
The most common and effective used drug or medicine for stubborn toilet infection is BoricBlast from femmelab. It is a vaginal suppository and not an oral medicine.
BoriBlast from Femmelab is the only solution medicine I always recommend for any stubborn infection which works like magic, and it is 100% pure boric acid. Over the years, Boricblast by Femmelab has remained one of the most effective remedies for female toilet infection due to its antifungal and antiviral magical benefits.
Besides being one of the best solution medicines out there for toilet infection, Boricblast has a lot of benefits, such as:
- Helping rebalance the vaginal PH
- Getting rid of smelly vagina discharge
- Eliminating vagina odour
- It also helps to end vagina dryness.
Please don’t wait for the toilet infection to live in your body for so long because it could lead to severe health issues such as infertility. Fix the issue today and eliminate the infection as soon as you can.
Types Of Toilet Infections In Females.
There are several types of toilet infections, and most of them are already known to us. They include the following:
This occurs when the presence of a hefty Candida Albicans in the vagina is beyond the amount needed in the vagina to maintain the flora leading to vaginitis.
Bacterial Vaginosis Infection
When the harmful bacteria outgrow the defensive bacteria in the vagina, this will suddenly lead to an imbalance that comes off with a severe offensive odour.
This type of infection is usually gotten through sexual interaction. It is catalyzed by a tiny parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis. This parasite passes through partners during intercourse or genital contact, by vaginal to-vagina sex, oral sex or anal sex.
Other types of toilet infections may include:
This is caused by viruses and, most times, commonly spread through sex and herpes.
This type of infection is caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It can also be gotten through sex, affecting women of any age.
This implies irritation of the vagina without the presence of an infection. It is usually caused by a reaction to excessive douching, vaginal spray or scented soap.
Chlamydia trachomatis is the cause of this particular kind of bacterial in the vagina known. It is a sexually transmitted infection, and its symptoms might not be sudden, i.e., it is not easily noticed at the early stage, which may be dangerous to the health of anyone infected with it.
SYMPTOMS OF TOILET INFECTION IN FEMALES.
You are likely to notice the following signs or symptoms once infected with any of the infections as mentioned earlier below:
- Rashes around the vagina or vulva
- Bumps or blisters around the vulva
- Severe itching that comes after urinating
- Scorching sensation
- Redness of the vagina
- Swelling of the vulva
- Dryness of the vulva
- Painful urination
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Spotting due to itching
- Thick, white and foul-smelling discharge from the vagina
- Soreness and irritation of the vagina
- Urinary problem
Causes Of Toilet Infection Or Disease In Females.
Toilet infection can be caused by different factors which are not always outside your circle of control. And they include the following:
- Hormonal changes
- Weak immune system
- Misuse of antibiotics
- It may also be caused as a result of vulva and vagina responses to foreign body
- Sexually transmitted diseases, e.g., gonorrhoea
- Viruses could also cause it, e.g. Human papillomavirus
- Decrease in hormonal level
- Reaction to vagina lubricants, lotions and soap
- Excessive douching could also be the cause.
HOW TO AVOID TOILET INFECTION IN FEMALE
The followings are the precautions to be taken in other to avoid toilet infections:
- Avoid washing the vagina with high-perfumed soap or antiseptic soap
- Avoid douching
- Avoid sharing underwears
- Do not wear your underwear twice
- Sit bath with hot water at least twice a month
- Keep your vagina dry after urinating or bathing
- Any form of vagina spray should be avoided totally
- Use pads instead of tampons during menstruation
- Maintain sugar level if diagnosed as diabetic
- Loose pants or cloth should be worn to prevent heat in the vagina
- Wear underwear made of cotton rather than synthetic
- Sleeping with underwear should be avoided
- Always use protection when having intercourse with anyone
- Wipe your anus from front to back after using the toilet
- The vagina should be appropriately cleaned during shower or bathing
- Visit the hospital routinely to check if there’s a presence of infection
Home Remedies for Toilet Infection in Females:
Despite all the effective medicines or drugs listed for treating toilet infections, others would prefer to use home remedies therapy because they are uncomfortable telling someone else they are living with a disease.
These are the followings home remedies some women have tried using to fix the vaginal discomforts they get from infection temporarily:
- Apple cider
- Vitamin C
- Local herbs
- Ginger and turmeric juice
- Greek yoghurt
- Pure Organic Coconut oil
- Vitamin E
- Hot water massage on your vagina
- Hot water sit bath
- Tea tree oil
- Boriblast acid
- Saltwater and Dettol bath
- Pure aloe vera oil
- Green tea
When To Call Or Visit A Doctor
You can call a doctor or visit the clinic if you tried fixing the problem and no sign of improvement was recorded especially:
- If the symptoms do not go away or improve
- Instead of getting better, the symptoms get worsen
- when there is a reoccurrence of the infection after treatment
- If you have any form of side effect from your medication
- If you have allergic reactions to your treatment
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions we receive weekly on this topic:
Can Toilet Infection Be Treated?
Yes, it can be treated with BoricBlast and within 24 hours of using it, you will notice a magical effect of pure relief.
Can You Contract Toilet Infection From Another?
Yes, you can, but not all vaginal infections can be contracted by a partner.
Can I Treat The Toilet Infection Myself?
Yes, there are over-the-counter medications you can purchase online such as Boricblast, and receive from the comfort of your home. However, if your case becomes difficult to fix, you can visit your doctor.
What other medications have you tried using to cure vaginal infections that really worked for you?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.